Safari extensions add functionality to Safari, so you can explore the web the way you want. Extensions can show helpful information about a webpage, display news headlines, help you use your favorite services, change the appearance of webpages, and much more. Extensions are a great way to personalize your browsing experience.
Uses multiple translation services. Supports Dark Mode. ——————————. Setup & Install. To enabled the TranslateMe extension in Safari: After downloading, open the TranslateMe app to load the extension, then go to Safari Preferences Extensions and tick the box next to TranslateMe to enable it. TranslateSafari - Translate & Speak Extension for SafariThe app is a Safari extension that translates and speaks aloud the entire web page of Safari app.A must have app to translate and speak. Translate Website Extension for Safari Translate websites directly inside Safari on iPhone and iPad. Download the app, set your output language, follow quick tutorial to enable extension an. You can use the Google Translate website. There are Safari Extensions available for page or inline language translation that use either Google or Microsoft translation services. Translate seems to offer the best experience. Franker requires one to sign-up for a capped free Microsoft Translator account or a paid Google Translate account.
Use the App Store to conveniently download and install Safari extensions. All extensions in the App Store are reviewed, signed, and hosted by Apple for your security.
How to install extensions
Start by installing the latest macOS updates to make sure that Safari is up to date. You need Safari 12 or later to get Safari extensions from the App Store.
Find and install an extension:
- Open Safari and choose Safari > Safari Extensions from the menu bar.
- The App Store opens to the Safari Extensions page, as pictured above. To download and install an extension, click Get or click the price. You might be asked to sign in with your Apple ID.
- Click Install.
- After the extension is installed, click Open and follow the onscreen instructions provided by the extension.
Then return to Safari to turn on the extension you installed:
- Choose Safari > Preferences.
- Click Extensions.
- Select the checkbox next to the extension's name.
Translate Extension Safari Free
All extensions installed from the App Store are automatically kept up to date.
How to turn off or uninstall extensions
Choose Safari > Preferences, then click Extensions.
- To turn off an extension, deselect its checkbox.
- To uninstall an extension, select the extension and click the Uninstall button. If you can't determine what an extension does, or you don't expect to use it again, you should uninstall it.
How To Add Google Translate Extension To Safari
Safari no longer supports most web plug-ins. To load webpages more quickly, save energy, and strengthen security, Safari is optimized for content that uses the HTML5 web standard, which doesn't require a plug-in. To enhance and customize your browsing experience, use Safari extensions instead of web plug-ins.