- Hackintosh Zone Niresh High Sierra
- Niresh Hackintosh High Sierra Free
- Niresh Hackintosh High Sierra Update
Install macOS High Sierra on PC with Hackintosh macOS High Sierra Installer which doesnt need access to a mac to create a bootable Installer You can create bootable USB from Windows, Linux or Mac. Install macOS High Sierra After setting up BIOS, the next step is to install macOS High Sierra. Follow the steps below for the installation. Turn on your PC 2. Press F12 to enter boot menu. The boot menu key may not be same for all. If you're having a ASUS Motherboard, use F8, use F11 for MSI and AsRock Motherboards). Niresh High Sierra with AMD & Intel Support Install macOS High Sierra on PC with this installer which doesn't need access to a mac; You can create bootable USB from Windows, Linux or Mac with DMG. Install macOS High Sierra on PC with Hackintosh macOS High Sierra Installer which doesnt need access to a mac to create a bootable Installer You can create bootable USB from Windows, Linux or Mac. The fourteenth significant arrival of macOS and Apple Inc’s is the macOS High Sierra which has a variant 10.13.EVERY STEP IS EQUALLY IMPORTANT AND IF YOU WILL NOT FOLLOW EVERY STEP THEN YOU CAN CAUSE DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER ! SO FIRST WATCH THE FULL VIDEO THEN START THE PROCESS WHEN YOU HAVE UNDERSTOOD EVERYTHING IN THE VIDEO ! IF YOU WILL NOT WATCH THE FULL VIDEO FIRST THEN DON'T COME TO ME ASKING ABOUT THE DAMAGE ! WHAT WORKED ON MY LAPTOP MAY OR MAY NOT WORK ON YOURS !
- DELL VOSTRO 14-3468
- i7-7500U 7TH GENERATION
- 8GB RAM
- INTEL HD GRAPHICS 4000
- Which BIOS should I have? UEFI bios, Legacy might not work.
- What is the size of your ESP? You need to have an ESP of at least 200MB size.
- Specs of your processor. Your processor needs to support SSE 4.1.
- Which partiton style are you using? You need to have GPT.
Hackintosh Zone Niresh High Sierra
Niresh High Sierra with AMD & Intel Support
Niresh Hackintosh High Sierra Free
Install macOS High Sierra on PC with this installer which doesn't need access to a mac; You can create bootable USB from Windows, Linux or Mac.
High Sierra Zone is the easiest way to Install High Sierra on PC; You can create a bootable High Sierra USB without a Mac.
Read guide before starting any procedures/steps. This step is very important.
Features of High Sierra Zone:
Niresh Hackintosh High Sierra Update
- NO MBR Support, Only GUID Partitions will be able to Install (MBR can be patched manually, Read guide)
- Fix for 'move Nvidia.pkg', 'move ATI.pkg', 'move Intel.pkg' issues
- Removed unnecessary packages from Customize section
- Trying to implement a fix for users stuck in language chooser menu
- APFS will be supported but not recommended.
- Clover UEFI is the default bootloader (of course Chameleon & Clover bootloaders will be included too)
- Kexts and scripts are tweaked, with some bug fixes with Installer.
- Removed most of the bloatware found in the distro, only a few apps will be leftover you can keep it or delete it.
- Safari Bookmarks are unchanged.
- Dock icons will not be modified
- AMD support (Beta only)
- Audio, Network Kexts will not be auto-installed, You have to select them from Customize Section.