Get back on top of your messaging.
Franz is your messaging app for WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Slack, Telegram and many many more.
Download Franz for other platforms
SAPO Messenger for Mac is a free Jabber/XMPP client for the Mac OS X platform, developed at SAPO and released under a GNU GPL2 license.
- Sep 23, 2021 At summer I decided to test Facebook Messenger for MacOS. Grepped all urls from code and started to analyze them. Quickly I noticed few urls on image with 'accesstoken' value.
- How to Search Messenger in MacOS? Once you install Messenger on your Mac, the process of searching for messages is relatively straightforward. This is what you need to do.
- Link donate:: Page: https://www.facebook.com/Lirs-Tech-Tips-111449010.
Franz supports a great variety of business and private messaging & chat services like Slack, WhatsApp, WeChat, Messenger, Telegram, Google Hangouts, Skype, Zendesk and many more.
It does not matter if you just want to keep in touch with your friends or are managing a multi-seat customer care team. Franz got you covered.Find a complete list of all supported services here
Franz allows you to add each service many times. This makes Franz the perfect tool to manage multiple business and private accounts all at the same time. You could even use five different Facebook Messenger accounts at once, if some inexplicable reason urges you to do so.
The right tools for every situation
Set up multiple sets of services and easily switch between them at any time. More focus, less distraction!
Franz Workspaces help you create distraction-free work environments by making sure you’re only getting the notifications you absolutely need while working on a specific project. Setting up different Workspaces for business and private life is also an easy way to disconnect from work at home or on weekends, helping you maintain a healthy work-life balance.
Stay on top of your tasks
In any messaging service you’re using in Franz, select a word or sentence in a message and turn it into an item on your to-do list with two clicks. Just like that!
Give more structure to your time and workflow by organizing tasks in different lists – no matter if you’re assigning priorities to your to-dos or just want to keep work and private separate. Share shopping lists with family members and assign action steps to your team members at work.
Franz for Teams
You and your team use Franz? You can now manage Premium subscriptions for as many colleagues, friends or family members as you want, all from within one account.
Yahoo Messenger Mac Os X
Franz for Teams gives you the option to invite co-workers to your team by sending them email invitations and manage their subscriptions in your account’s preferences. Don’t waste time setting up subscriptions for every team member individually, forget about multiple invoices and different billing cycles - one team to rule them all!
Franz is truly an emperor with exceptional communication skills. He is trained in almost every major language like English, German, French, Spanish, (Brazilian) Portuguese, Russian, Japanese and many many more. The amazing Franz community helps Franz to learn new things everyday and is constantly teaching him new languages to make Franz a truly personalized experience.
Full of features
And more than 1000 service integrations created by the Franz Community.
Franz will notify you about incoming messages directly in your Operating System.
Here is one for the night owls. Enjoy Franz in a beautiful night mode.
Have multiple sets of services for private-, or business communication.
Control to the finest detail how you want to get notified for each service.
Parlez-vous français? Franz is trained in almost every major language. Wunderbar!
Set up your account in one place and enjoy Franz from wherever you want.
The amazing Franz Community has created more than 1000 service integrations - just for you.
Add as many instances of a service as you want. Like 5 Facebook Messengers with different accounts. No questions asked.
Protect your privacy for every service individually or simply bypass government censorship.
Franz is available for Windows, Mac and Linux.
Try to write Donaudampf-schifffahrtskapitänsmütze corretly the first time.
Franz for WindowsRequires Windows 7 or newer
Franz for MacOSRequires 10.9 or newer
Franz for Linux(Community Edition)
Current version:5.7.0 - Changelog
Download Franz for Windows, Mac and Linux
Requires Windows 7 and newer or macOS 10.10 and newer
With Messages for Mac, you can send unlimited messages to any Mac, iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch that uses iMessage, Apple's secure-messaging service. iPhone owners can use it for SMS and MMS messages, too.
Set up iMessage
iMessage is the Apple messaging service you get automatically with your Apple ID.If Messages asks you to sign in, use the same Apple ID that you use with Messages on your iPhone and other devices. It's usually the same Apple ID that you use for iCloud, the iTunes Store, the App Store, and the account you created when you first set up your Mac.
Learn what to do if you get an error when trying to sign in to iMessage.
Have a conversation
- Click the New Message button at the top of the Messages window.
- Type the recipient's name, email address, or phone number, or click and choose a recipient. If they're in your Contacts app, Messages finds them as you type. To start a group conversation, just add more recipients.
- Type your message in the field at the bottom of the window, then press Return to send it.
- To include emoji, click .
- To include an image or other file, just drag or paste it into the message field.
- To include an audio recording, click and record your message.
- To add other items, such as Memoji stickers, GIFs, and message effects, click the apps button .
- After starting a conversation, click the Information button (or Details) in the upper-right corner of the window to take actions such as these:
- Use FaceTime to start an audio call or video call .
- Share a screen .
- Hide alerts, so that you aren't disturbed by notifications about the conversation.
- Share your location temporarily or indefinitely, or send your current location. You can also see the recipient's location—if they're sharing their location with you.
- See all of the photos and files that were exchanged in the conversation.
- Customize the group, such as by changing the group's name or photo, adding members to the group, or leaving the group. If the group has four or more members, you can remove members: Control-click the member's name, then choose Remove from Conversation.
New in macOS Big Sur
macOS Big Sur introduces new features to improve conversations:
- Pin a conversation to the top of the conversation list so that you can quickly get to it. Just Control-click the conversation to open a shortcut menu, then choose Pin.
- Help bring your message to the attention of a group member: Either click their name after you type it, or include the @ symbol before their name: “@Jocelyn, see you then!” When you mention someone, their name is highlighted in the message, and they will receive a notification letting them know they’ve been mentioned.
- Create an inline reply to a specific message in a conversation: Control-click the message to open a shortcut menu, then choose Reply. Or click a bubble to select it, then press Command-R.
- Use iMessage apps to add effects to your message.
Use iMessage apps
Starting with macOS Big Sur, Messages includes iMessage apps near the message field. Use it to choose items from your Photos library, add Memoji stickers, add trending GIFs using #images, and use Message Effects such as balloons, confetti, or lasers.
Add a tapback to a message
A Tapback is a quick response that expresses what you think about a message, such as that you like it or think it's funny. Your Tapback is visible to everyone in the conversation who is using iMessage.
- Control-click a message bubble to open a shortcut menu.
- Choose Tapback from the menu.
- Click a Tapback to add it to the message bubble.
Here's another way to add a Tapback: Click a bubble to select it, then press Command-T.
Aol Instant Messenger Mac Os
Use Siri to send messages
You can also use Siri to send, read, and reply to Messages. Examples:
- ”Send a message to Susan and Johnny saying I'll be late' or ”Tell Johnny Appleseed the show is about to start” or ”Text a message to 408 555 1212.”
- ”Read the last message from Brian Park” or ”Read my new messages.”
- ”Reply that's great news” or ”Tell him I'll be there in 10 minutes.”
Send text messages to anyone
If you have an iPhone with a text messaging plan, learn how to set up text message forwarding so you can send and receive SMS and MMS messages from your Mac.
Delete a message or conversation
When you delete a message or conversation, it's permanent: You can't get it back.
Delete a message
- Click a message bubble to select it.
- Choose Edit > Delete.
Apple Messenger Windows
Delete a conversation
- Control-click a conversation to open a shortcut menu.
- Choose Delete Conversation.
- Click Delete.
FaceTime is not available in all countries or regions.