Cannot find iTunes backup file on Mac OS X? Don't worry because it is probably hidden or its location is changed. And two ways below will help you to locate or find it.
Way 1: Locate iTunes backup list on Mac OS X
- If you are a Mac user and looking for a simple yet feature-rich music player to replace, iTunes check out the Vox Media Player. One of the best things about this app is its support for multiple audio formats.
- ITunes 10.6.3 includes support for OS X Mountain Lion and addresses a number of important issues:. Addresses a problem where iTunes may become unresponsive when syncing an iPad (1st generation) that contains an iBooks textbook. Fixes a problem where photos synced to a device may appear in an unexpected order.
If you have not changed the default iTunes backup file location, you can find iTunes backup on Mac OS X with this way.
With iTunes in the Cloud, the music, apps, and books you purchase automatically appear on all your devices. Or you can download only the stuff you want — including movies and TV shows — to just the devices you want. Last update 17 Sep. 2012 old versions Licence Free OS Support Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion) Ranking #1 in Utilities. ITunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection. We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download from the iTunes Store, get iTunes now.
1. Click the Go on top menu, and select Go to Folder. Or directly press Command + Shift + G to open the dialog where you can access a folder on Mac OS X with location.
2. Enter the default iTunes backup file location: ~/Library/Application Support/MobileSync/Backup/.
3. Click Go or press Enter.
The backup folder is opened in new window and lists all of iTunes backup files you have created on this Mac.
Tips: This ways is also used to show and view hidden files or folder on Mac OS X.
Way 2: Locate Specific iTunes backup on Mac OS X
1. Open iTunes. Click iTunes in the menu bar, then choose Preferences.
2. Click Devices and right-click the backup that you want, then choose Show in Finder.
You will see a specified iTunes backup file in Finder. Right-click the backup and select 'Get info' from pop-up menu, then you will get the backup location from 'Where' option in following dialog.
This way is usually used to find and view iTunes backup file on Mac while you have ever changed iTunes backup location.
Descargar Itunes 10 Para Mac
Itunes 10 Card
If you want to copy or move the iTunes backup, please copy the backup folder but not part of it. For example, you cannot copy the only file Manifest.plist, even though you can find out iTunes backup password with iTunes Password Genius for Mac and this kind file.
Itunes 12.10 Mac
Itunes 10 Audiobooks Missing