- Grammarly Extension Google Chrome
- Google Translate Extension Safari Mac Free
- Google Translate Plugin Safari Mac
Features: - Disable surrounding webpage noise and clutter with one click - Send To Kindle functionality - Adjust typeface and text size, and toggle between light or dark themes - Quick keyboard shortcut (Cmd + Esc for Mac users, Alt + ` for Windows users) to switch to Reader on any article page - Printing optimization - Sharing through Facebook. Dec 02, 2020 Starting with Safari 14.0, Apple included a translation feature directly in the browser. As of this writing, the feature is in beta, but fully functional. If your Mac is running the latest version of macOS Mojave, Catalina, Big Sur, or newer, you can access the translation feature.
Safari User Guide
If a webpage can be translated into one of your preferred languages, you can have Safari translate it.
Translate a webpage
In the Safari app on your Mac, go to the webpage you want to translate.
If the webpage can be translated, the Smart Search field displays the Translate button .
Click the Translate button , then choose a language.
If you think the translation might need improvement, click the Translate button , then choose Report Translation Issue. The translation is sent to Apple for review.
If a language isn’t available
Grammarly Extension Google Chrome
You may be able to make more languages available in the Translate menu by adding the languages in Language & Region preferences. Once you add a language to your list of preferred languages, if a translation is available to that language, it will appear in the Translate menu in Safari.
To add a language, see Change Language & Region General preferences.
Google Translate Extension Safari Mac Free
- Deliver and maintain services, like tracking outages and protecting against spam, fraud, and abuse
- Measure audience engagement and site statistics to understand how our services are used
Google Translate Plugin Safari Mac
- Improve the quality of our services and develop new ones
- Deliver and measure the effectiveness of ads
- Show personalized content, depending on your settings
- Show personalized or generic ads, depending on your settings, on Google and across the web