MacOS High Sierra (10.13) MacRumors attracts a broad audience of both consumers and professionals interested in the latest technologies and products. We also boast an active community focused on purchasing decisions and technical aspects of the iPhone, iPod, iPad, and Mac platforms. OS Version: macOS Sierra (10.12) (See bottom of page for list) CPU: Intel Core i3 GPU: Metal capable Intel and AMD GPUs. Download DosDude1 High Sierra Patcher.
The older macOS High Sierra had a little more scope. Apple said that would run happily on a late 2009 or later MacBook or iMac, or a 2010 or later MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac mini or Mac Pro. Download Apple MacOS High Sierra for Mac to get a boost with new technologies in the latest Mac OS update coming fall 2017. And MacBook Airs, the MacBook Pros, Mac Minis.
'macOS 10.13 High Sierra is now available for update on Mac computers and can anyone of you tell me some tips that can help me smoothly update my MacBook Pro into latest macOS High Sierra without losing any data or meet any problems? Thank you.'
If you are trying to find a simple way to update Mac OS to the latest 10.13 or 10.13.4 High Sierra or you are looking for effective solutions to fix macOS High Sierra update stuck or failure error, you are at the right place. Follow the two next parts to free download macOS 10.13/10.13.4 to install and fix the macOS High Sierra update error right now.
Part 1. Upgrade to macOS 10.13/10.13.4 High Sierra without losing data
Here Part 1, we'll show you how to upgrade to macOS 10.13/10.13.4 High Sierra without losing any data on MacBook Pro/MacBook Air/iMac etc.
Step 1. Back up Mac computer data before macOS 10.13/10.13.4 update
Here you have two options to backup Mac data before macOS 10.13/10.13.4 update: Time Machine or Mac backup software for help.
Option 1. Back up Mac data with Time Machine
- 1. Connect an external hard drive to your Mac and launch Time Machine. (The drive should be at least the same size as your Mac drive.)
- 2. Turn the Time Machine slider ON > Select Backup Disk to set the external hard drive as the backup destination.
- 3. Select important data to backup now.
Option 2. Backup Mac data with Mac backup software
EaseUS Todo Backup for Mac supports backing up your Mac data in 3 steps:
1. Download, install and launch EaseUS Todo Backup for Mac.
Click the first Backup tab or simply click the plus (+) button at the left corner of the left pane to create a backup project -- name the backup project and click OK.
2. Set up the backup destination where you want to store Mac files as backups, automatic backup frequency and click OK.
3. Add files and folders to the backup project.
Click File+ to selectively choose files and folders to back up and click the blue start button to back up your Mac data to another drive or external device.
Step 2. Download and install macOS 10.13/10.13.4 High Sierra
1. Go to the Apple store > Find macOS 10.13.10.13.4 update.
2. Click Download and fill in your Apple ID when asked.
3. After you download the macOS 10.13/10.13.4 upgrade software, install the software and update Mac computer to macOS 10.13 or 10.13.4 High Sierra by following the onscreen instructions.
If no update problems occur, restart your Mac computer and enjoy the new macOS on your device.
If you get stuck or cannot install macOS 10.13 on your device, just follow Part 2 to get the problems solved and fixed on your own.
Part 2. Fix macOS 10.13/10.13.4 High Sierra update stuck/failure or freeze error
If you cannot download or install macOS 10.13 update on your Mac, or macOS 10.13/10.13.4 gets stuck, freezes or fails to install, don't panic and just simply follow these instructions.
Fix 1. macOS Sierra 10.13/10.13.4 downloaded but won't install
If you get stuck or fail to install the downloaded macOS 10.13/10.13.4, try the tips below to get this problem fixed:
- Open Launchpad > Delete 'Install macOS Sierra' file with a question mark on it.
- Reboot Mac and retry downloading a new macOS Sierra update 10.13/10.13.4.
- Click Apple Menu > Select App Store > Click Update next to macOS Sierra in the Update section.
Fix 2. macOS 10.13/10.13.4 High Sierra fails to install/gets stuck or freezes while installing
Here you have two options to fix the macOS 10.13/10.13.4 installation failure error:
Option 1. Install macOS update in Safe Mode to fix the macOS High Sierra 10.13/10.13.4 update stuck error
- Disable or uninstall any Anti-virus software on your Mac.
- Ensure Mac computer has a proper and reliable internet connection.
- Install macOS Sierra in Safe Mode.
- Hold Power until your Mac shuts down > Turn your Mac on and hold the Shift key > Release Shift when the Apple logo appears > The Mac shall be booted into the Safe Mode.
- Then try to install macOS 10.13/10.13.4 update again.
If you cannot install macOS 10.13/10.13.4 in Safe Mode, try a clean installation of the new update.
Option 2. Clean installation of macOS Sierra 10.13/10.13.4 to fix macOS fails to install issue
To complete a clean installation of macOS Sierra 10.13/10.13.4 on Mac, you may need to do some pre-installation preparation:
Step 1. Create a bootable installer
- Download the macOS Sierra 10.13/10.13.4 installation package from Mac App Store.
- Connect a new USB drive with Mac > Open Disk Utility in Applications/Utilities folder > Select thumb drive in sidebar and click Format.
- Name USB as Untitled > Choose OS X Extended > Click Erase > Open Terminal once the USB is formatted and finish downloading macOS Sierra.
- Ensure USB named Untitled is connected to Mac > Type below command in Terminal and hit Enter: sudo /Applications/Install macOS Sierra.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/SierraBootInstall --applicationpath /Applications/Install macOS Sierra.app --nointeraction &&say Done
- Enter Administrator password if necessary. The command will create a bootable Sierra installer on the USB drive.
Step 2. Clean installation of macOS 10.13/10.13.4 update
- Connect a USB bootable drive to your Mac and restart the Mac by holding Option until you hear the reboot tone.
- Select the disk called Install macOS Sierra in the drive list that appears on the screen.
- Once the USB drive is booted, select Disk Utility > Choose Mac's startup from the list > Click Erase.
- Once Mac's startup disk is formatted, return to the Utilities window and select Install macOS > Choose the recently erased startup drive to install macOS > Follow onscreen prompts to complete the installation.
Extra Tip: Restore lost data due to the macOS 10.13/10.13.4 High Sierra update
If you forgot to create backups for your Mac data before the macOS 10.13/10.13.4 update, you still have a chance to restore lost data due to the update.
Professional Mac data recovery software - EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard for Mac with Bootable Media allows you to restore all lost data due to a macOS update or for other reasons.
1. Click the tutorial page about how to create bootable media for Mac.
2. Boot your Mac from EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard for Mac Bootable Media.
3. Launch EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard for Mac and select the file types of lost data. Click Next.
4. Choose the volume where the data was lost, click Scan to let the program scan the lost data for you.
Choose Deep Scan and let the program find more lost data for you on your Mac.
Important Note -- if your Mac hard drive uses an APFS file system, you can only use the deep scan option to scan and find all lost data on the drive
5. Preview and choose the found hard drive data, then click Recover to save it in a safe spot on your Mac.
The fourteenth significant arrival of macOS and Apple Inc’s is the macOS High Sierra which has a variant 10.13. The framework was working for Macintosh PCs by the work area. macOS Sierra was declared at a mega event named WWDC which was scheduled on June 5, 2017. On 25, 2017 the preceding being discharged, and on September 24, 2018, its successor macOS Mojave was discharged.
The name “High Sierra” officially comes from the area of high Sierra which is located in California. Other software versions of macOS like Snow Leopard, El Capitan, and Mountain Lion are also from California. These names are additionally equivalent to its status as a revision of its introduction. The software is completely focused on bringing up enhancements through introducing updates instead of focusing on only the client spotlight. Photos and safari are remarkable changes among all the applications.
Tutorials: How to Clean Install Mac OS using a USB drive on Mac
5.0GB / 4.85GB
Download: Mac OS Sierra 10.12 ISO and DMG Image
Mac OS High Sierra 10.13 ISO or DMG
Download only the stub installer means web installer is the main reason that only users may be downloading from the app store. The stub installer is mainly little in size. After running the stub installer, the real operating system will begin being introduced.
Dosdude1 High Sierra Patcher
This article is focused more on the process part of downloading macOS High Sierra 10 on ISO River platform. With the article, the users can easily understand the bootable USB process to install macOS High Sierra 10.13 full installer. Moreover, this is encouraging a new introduction and an updated side of the macOS software.
Apple security updates: it does not untapped, examine affirm security issues until an examination has stopped only for the client insurance where fixes or discharges are accessible. Apple security discharge page can record the discharge pieces of evidence. Its users may know the more data they must have to see the Apple product’s security page. Users can interchange with Apple utilizing the Apple product security PGP key.
About Macintosh OS Server 1.0
Macintosh OS Server 1.0- 1.2v3 based on Rhapsody which is half and half of OPENSTEP from NeXT Computer and Mac OS 8.5.1. The GUI looks like the blend of MAC OS 8’s Platinum appearance with OPENSTEP’s NeXT based interface. This Blue box is for running inheritance MAC OS based applications which have a different window. There was a discussion of the ‘straightforward blue box’. MAC OS X Server 1.0- 1.2v3 are Incorporated with the following:
- Apple File Service.
- Macintosh Manager.
- Quick Time Streaming Server.
- Web objects.
To use these servers it cannot be used up the FireWire gadgets. To copy a quote or image for video copy is very easy from one device to another device operating system. Users must be copied and pasted between the devices with a universal clipboard. Users must access their file on the Mac from the iPhone with iCloud Desktop and documents. Users must save all the files on the desktop or share them on iCloud. Users may keep the same file on their desktop also and documents folder on another Mac. Users may easily optimize their Mac by optimizing, storing, and freeing up space.
Users may rediscover the meaning of full moments of the photos in their gallery. They also enjoy memorable moments. Users may display their images using face recognition technology for the same group photo slideshow together. Users may search their photo with the keyboard like a beach dog or concert. For this user may thank for the smart search. Users may enjoy the convenience and security of the Apple pay when the user may focus on the Apple store and they may use Apple pay easily.
Productive Features of macOS High Sierra 10.13
These are some of the new features and enhancements that can be seen in macOS High Sierra 10.13:
High-Efficiency Video Coding(HEVC)
Since the introduction of iOS 11, iPads and iPhones have started saving their pictures in the HEVC mode. The same model has now been added to macOS High Sierra. Thus, users can now send their photos in HEVC mode to their Mac without converting them. HEVC also does a great job of maintaining excellent picture quality.
Apple File System(APFS)
The new file system, APFS, is a fine improvement over the Hierarchical File System(HFS) Plus that was used before. By the new cloning mechanism that is available under APFS, macOS can now make copies of files on the same volume without utilizing any extra space. Snapshots can also be made now. An excellent security feature in the form of full-disk encryption has been introduced with a variety of options including single key-encryption and multi-key encryption.
The capacity for storing files has increased greatly. Checksums are used to ensure the integrity of the files’ metadata. Copying large files has been made much easier under APFS.
General features of the macOS Sierra
Dosdude1 High Sierra Patcher
- Siri system must be added to macOS.
- Unlocking must be watched by auto unlocking Apple.
- Apple pays the web must be paid by Apple pay.
- iCloud improvement must be used by the New Storage Optimization.
- Apple Music app overview
- F. From one Apple device copy the content including text, image, photos, and videos, and paste the same to another device.
- Sierra- iCloud space expanded from 20GB to 150 GB, so image to image capabilities and multi Windows capabilities are shown.
- h.one must have to enjoy the favorite and forgotten favorite picture from the photo gallery.
- Apple pay must be used for the security payment when shopping in Safari on the user’s macOS High Sierra.
Apple security archives the vulnerability by CVE- IR when it is conceivable.
System Requirements of MacOS High Sierra 10.13 ISO/DMG File
To get macOS High Sierra 10.13 ISO in your operating system the user needs to have the below requirements which are needed to install the software.
macOS High Sierra 10.13 ISO must be run on this PC.
- MacBook: It must be late 2008 or fresher.
- MacBook Air: It must be also late 2008 or freshers
- MacBook Pro: It must be mid-2007 or freshers
- Macintosh Mini: It must be of 2009 or freshers
- iMac: It should be 2007 or freshers.
- Macintosh Pro: It should be early 2008 or the fresher
- Xserve: It should be in early 2009.
Pcs are mostly accompanying models which were decorated with the 1 GB RAM. This is the standard choice on the base model when they were delivered at the initial stage. macOS High Sierra 10.13 ISO can run possibly by them. As they possess only 2GB of RAM.
- iMac: It should be 2007 or freshers.
- iMac: It should be of early 2008.
- Macintosh Mini: It should be of Early 2009.
There may be an Airdrop between the Mac PCs and iOS gadget’s new manual API.
- iMac: Which is mainly late 2012 or more up to date.
- MacBook: It should be of early 2015 or more up to date.
- MacBook Air: It should be mid-2012 or more up to date.
- MacBook Pro: It should be mid-2012 or more up to date.
- Macintosh Mini: It should be of late 2012 or more up to date.
- Macintosh Pro: Should be of late 2013.
More about macOS High Sierra 10.13 ISO
MacOS 10.13 is renowned as the High Sierra operating system whose main focus on the continuity, iCloud, and operating system experience. The operating system X extension will be removed from Apple. Apple converts it to Mac OS. It is because of the nominal similarity to iOS, tvOS, and watchOS. Siri has been merged with the opening system and users must use it in their Macs. The ability to display image to image is another new feature of Mac OS Sierra. Besides these multi Windows capabilities Which look the same the iPad Pro and Mac computers.
Mac High Sierra Patcher
An auto-lock is another character of this operating system with the unlock option. This unlock option is password depending if the user has their Apple Watch in hand. The name Sierra comes from one of the world’s largest mountain ranges in Spain. The principle of continuity between the internal components of the operating system and its compatibility with iOS is used in Apple in case of making the new version of macOS. Improving the iCloud system is another good character of the Mac OS High Sierra on Virtualbox.
Apple can support the 10 billion files on the user’s iCloud driver. The desktop experience of the iCloud files on the iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Mac book will be of the same type. The new Mac operating system is able to automatically transfer the older files to iCloud so that it is unable to take up any extra space on the user’s Macbook or Mac.
The Siri feature is a great feature of this system among many. Siri’s system is constructed with the new features specially designed for the desktop only. Their message and music system are more enjoyable and handful. Users may enjoy their favorite features of iOS as well as be optimized for Mac. Sending messages, creating a reminder, searching the Web and many other processes are so easy for handling. Viewing of files, settings, and system information is only possible by the Siri system.
Mac Os High Sierra For Macbook Pro 2011 Download
If the download of user’s software fails
Dosdude1 High Sierra Download
The macOS was released to positive reviews on its release. Many of the new small updates and features received a big thumbs up from the public as well as critics. The new file system that was introduced was offered a much more stable and effective OS. Users who enjoy using the Photos feature are in for a treat as there are new editing features that have been added that are incredibly exciting to try out. The introduction of Safari was seen as a big plus by users who loved the attention paid by the new browser to their privacy.
There were many security issues that arose with High Sierra that was a cause of concern. Users who expected this new version to be more focused on gaming and other entertainment features were disappointed as they did not get what they were looking forward to. In spite of these slight setbacks, mac OS High Sierra was an excellent attempt that helped lay the groundwork for the future of Apple’s products.
To better explain, the article is provided by macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 download DMG. Besides that the macOS High Sierra comes up with advanced software named macOS High Sierra ISO for VMware & VirtualBox. There is no other reason as macOS High Sierra DMG is most loved and highly recommended by the users.
Reviews from the users
During this period new macOS were also introduced but people didn’t stop selecting High Sierra as it was the best software macOS ever had. macOS High Sierra was a tremendous hit even after macOS Catalina was launched during the days. In 2020, macOS High Sierra is available on both Mac computers and Windows computers. Both the segment users can get the benefit of using the same software. After macOS High Sierra macOS Mojave was introduced but it wasn’t as popular as High Sierra.
According to folks, macOS High Sierra does have better performance than traditional macOS versions. Apple is consistently showing its creativity and raising its standards by introducing new computers and laptop devices. In every update, they have been impressively consistent enough in showing innovations with new features and functional settings, formats, and more. The users can easily use, download, and install on new Macs and get the benefits of the updates. Through macOS, the users can really learn about other applications’ performances and stability.
Mac Os High Sierra Patch
Mac OS High Sierra 10.13 ISO & DMG file Download for free - ISORIVER
The fourteenth significant arrival of macOS and Apple Inc's is the macOS High Sierra which has a variant 10.13. The framework was working for Macintosh PCs by
Price Currency: USD
Dosdude1 High Sierra Patcher
Operating System: Mac OS High Sierra 10.13
Macbook Pro High Sierra Download
Application Category: OS
I also have a YouTube video going over the whole process.
- Early-2008 or newer Mac Pro, iMac, or MacBook Pro(MacPro 3,1 and 4,1, iMac 8,1 and 9,1, MacBook Pro 4,1, 5,1 5,2, 5,3,5,4, and 5,5)
- Late-2008 or newer MacBook Air or Aluminum Unibody MacBook (MacBookAir 2,1, MacBook 5,1)
- Early-2009 or newer Mac Mini or white MacBook (Macmini 3,1, MacBook 5,2)
- Early-2008 or newer Xserve (Xserve 2,1, Xserve 3,1)
Machines that ARE NOT supported:
- 2006-2007 Mac Pros, iMacs, MacBookPros, and Mac Minis (MacPro 1,1 and 2,1, iMac 4,1, 5,1, 5,2, 6,1 and7,1, MacBook Pro 1,1, 2,1, and 3,1, Macmini 1,1 and 2,1)
-- The 2007 iMac 7,1 is compatible if the CPU is upgraded to a Penryn-based Core 2 Duo, such as a T9300.
- 2006-2008 MacBooks (MacBook 1,1, 2,1 3,1 and 4,1)
- 2008 MacBook Air (MacBookAir 1,1)
-- Note: Make sure SIP is disabled on the system you intend to installHigh Sierra on. If it's not or you're unsure, just boot into your Recoverypartition of your currently installed copy of OS X, open Terminal, andrun 'csrutil disable'.
Things you'll need:
- A copy of the macOS High Sierra InstallerApp. This can be obtained from the Mac App Store using a machinethatsupports High Sierra, or by using the built-in downloading feature of the tool. In the Menu Bar, simply select 'Tools > Download macOS High Sierra...'
- A USB drive that's at least 8 GB in size
- A copy of the tool - Download here (Current version: 2.7.0, SHA1: 73f180d30200ef5f6d900440fe57b9c7d22bd6bf)
-- View changelog and download older versions here
- Trackpad (MacBook5,2 affected only). The trackpad in the MacBook5,2isn't fully supported in High Sierra. While it works and is fully usable,High Sierra detects it as just a standard mouse, preventing you fromchanging some trackpad-oriented settings.
How to use:
1. Insert your desired USB drive, open Disk Utility, and format it as OS X Extended (Journaled).
2. Open the 'macOS High Sierra Patcher' tool, and browse for your copy of the macOS High Sierra Installer App.
*Ensure that the tool successfully verifies the app.
3. Next, select your USB drive in the Target Volume list, and click 'Start Operation.'
4. When the operation completes, boot your target unsupported Mac offthe USB drive you just created by holding down the Option key while turning on the machine, and selecting the drive.
Note: Only perform steps 5 and 6 if you intend to do a clean install.Otherwise, you can simply skip these steps and install to your volumecontaing a previous version of OS X, and it'll do an in-place upgrade.
5. When the installer boots, open Disk Utility from the Utilities menu, or by double-clicking it in the Utilities window on the bottom left corner of the screen.
6. Select the disk or partition you want to install on, and erase it,ensuring to use either Mac OS Extended (Journaled), or APFS as the filesystem type.If formatting an entire drive, ensure GUID is selected.
-- Please note that if you use APFS, you will not have a bootable Recovery partition.
-- It is recommended that you only use APFS if the target drive is an SSD.
-- If you decide to use APFS, a custom booting method will be installed by the post-install tool, as the firmware of these unsupported machines does not natively support booting from APFS volumes. It is not quite as clean as native booting, but will not cause any issues while running High Sierra. A demo of the modified booting process can be viewed here.
7. Install macOS normally onto the desired volume.
8. When the install completes, reboot back onto the installer drive.This time, open the 'macOS Post Install' application.
9. In the application, select the Mac model you are using. The optimalpatches will be selected for you based on the model you select. You canalso select other patches of your choosing.
-- The 'i' button next to each patch will show more details about the respective patch.
10. Select the volume you have just installed macOS High Sierra on, andclick 'Patch.' When it finishes patching, click 'Reboot'. It may sitthere for a few moments rebuilding caches before rebooting.
-- If for somereason the system fails to work correctly after rebooting, boot backinto your installer drive, run the post install patch again, and select'Force Cache Rebuild' before rebooting. This isn't necessary under mostcircumstances.
11. When it reboots, it should now boot into a fully working copy ofmacOS High Sierra.
- If selected in the macOS Post Install tool, your High Sierra install will have a program named 'Patch Updater' located in your /Applications/Utilities folder. This program will alert you when new updates to patches are available for your machine, and will prompt you to install them. If you do not have Patch Updater installed, but would like it, you can download and run the script found here to do so.
System updates, such as 10.13.1, should install normally if 'Software Update Patch' was selected in the macOS Post Install tool, or installed using the Patch Updater program. If for some reason updates aren't showing up, or you did not apply the patch, you can install it manually using the script found here.
-- If the machine does not start up properly after applying a system update, you will need to boot off your patched installer volume, and re-run the post-install patch on your High Sierra volume. Ensure you select 'Force Cache Rebuild' before rebooting.
Q: The tool created the USB drive successfully, but when booting, the progress bar hangs a bit more than half way.
A: Check your copy of the Install macOS High Sierra App. If you're using thelatest version of the tool, you must be using the latest version of theInstall macOS High Sierra App. Version 1.1 ofthe patch tool and older support older versions of the installer app.
Q: The patch tool gives me errors, such as 'Error copying files...'.
A: Check to make sure your USB drive is writeable. Try re-formatting it, or just try a different USB drive.
Q: The patch tool gives me a 'Mounting Failed' error
A: Check to make sure your Install macOS High Sierra App is the correct one.It should be around 5GB in size. If you used the 'Skip App Verification' option, you have most likely selected an invalid app thatdoesn't contain the necessary files.
Q: I cannot open my copy of Install macOS High Sierra with the patch tool.
A: If you downloaded the copy linked above, it is distributed inside aDMG file. You must open this file (mount it) to access the InstallmacOS High Sierra App you need to select.
Q: I don't see my hard drive partition in the installer screen or in the post-install tool.
A: Make sure FileVault is disabled, or use the instructions found here to unlock it manually using Terminal.
Q: I get a 'NO' symbol when starting up after successfully installing High Sierra.
A: Make sure you have run the post-install patch on the correct volume, as detailed above in steps 8-10.
Q: I get a 'NO' symbol when starting up from the patched USB drive
A: Check the supported/not supported list at the top of this page. Ensure your machine is in the supported list.
Q: My iSight camera doesn't work after installing High Sierra
A: Make sure you properly remove (using the program's uninstaller, not by simply dragging the application to the Trash) all virtual machine software installed on your machine, such as VirtualBox, VMWare, etc.
Q: I get 'NSURL' errors when trying to update my machine or use the App Store
A: This is usually the result of having an invalid CatalogURL set. To revert to stock, simply run 'sudo softwareupdate --clear-catalog' in Terminal, and then run the software update patch script located above.
Q: Safari, App Store, and/or Mail stopped working after installing a system update
A: Download and run the Onyx application, select 'Maintenence' at the top, then click the Run button.
Q: I get a 'No packages were eligible for install' error when attepting to install High Sierra
A: This is due to your system's date and time being set incorrectly. To fix it, you can either boot into your current OS X install and set the date, or you can use Terminal after booting from your patched USB installer drive to set the date. Instructions to set the date using Terminal can be found here.